BriSCA Heat F1 & F2, Banger Heat, SSC Heat, BriSCA Legends & National Hotrods

MC388

BriSCA Heat Formula 1

National Hotrods

BriSCA Heat Formula 2

Banger Heat

SSC Heat

BriSCA Legends

Many thanks to all the modellers & skinpainters who allowed me to use their models & skins in the installationfiles and on the website. I tried to reach all of you, so sorry if I missed a few.

Special thnx goes out to Andy Garton, Darren Summers, James Wallis & Jason Watkiss. The original creators of the mods.

And off course..........also thnx to the UK-Dirt Admin to allow me to host the files on their servers.

Enjoy.................. :thumbup:

Edited by MC388

As some of u know there are 2 websites for offline versions.

BriSCA Heat Formula 1 - Created by Andy Garton

National Hotrods - Created by Wrighty

Well..............not any longer, cause here are the rest of the mods:

BriSCA Heat Formula 2 - Added a few files.

Banger Heat - Complete redone. Added all available cars + new engine sound.

SSC Heat - Added a few files.

BriSCA Legends

Many thanks to all the modellers & skinpainters who allowed me to use their models & skins in the installationfiles and on the website. I tried to reach all of you, so sorry if I missed a few.

Special thnx goes out to Andy Garton, Darren Summers, James Wallis & Jason Watkiss. The original creators of the mods.

And off course..........also thnx to the UK-Dirt Admin to allow me to host the files on their servers.

Enjoy.................. :thumbup:

nice work there everyone :thumbup:

Wehey! My skin on the front page of SSC heat.

Nice 1 MC. Thanks for organising all the offline mods so people can find them. :thumbup:

Oops...........I knew I forgot someone to ask his permission............soz m8.

Thnx for the comments guys.

Btw..........In case noone has noticed, the bangers have been thrown all together............no unlimited, 2 litres and so on.

One big happy pileup............LOL

And in case ur wondering if all the cars are in the mods...................YES, all available cars are in there.

This goes for F2, SSC & Bangers.

So if anyone wishes to create real-life skins of all available cars in whatever mod (hint, hint, hint)............the cars are there :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..