Dirt Rallycross

Aub

Would anyone be intrested in a session of Rallycross we can do all 3 formulas using the 3 different tracks.

Not sure if the multiplayer is easy to set up as ive never done it nor looked at it before.

On PC of course

Lets see if theres intrest and go from there

I haven't tried the RallyCross since it came out as the game kept crashing, so I stuck just to the rallying (Which I wasn't very good at - couldn't set the car up very well).

Dependent on when you would be racing, would depend on whether I can give it a go, as racing three times a week and a bit more for practice, my missus wouldn't be too chuffed :o

Multiplayer is really simple aub, and if you got the group of people wanting to race in Teamspeak or MIRC with it being more friendly for the likes of Mav, you could just run it from there. Each session is hosted in your own steamname with a max of 8 people in the lobby where it will automatically split heats and mix positions.

I'm really into having a go. I'm sure Grasser will too

I agree with that grass i cant get on with the ds3 nor the polo. The fiesta is the one for me.

Seems there is a bit of intrest when would people like to have a go?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..