G27 wheel not workin

Connor895

so i plug my g27 in to get on to race minis tonight but it dont seam to work that well the green light on H shifter verry verry dim on and control pannle detecting it but it wont turn round to calabrate or that

its nyther the usb i put into pc or power cus pedas and h shifter workin the logie tech profiler detects it and so sose contole panle but wyheel not working

All working now :) WILL BE BACK OUT NEXT WEEK IN F2s you only got 1 meeting brake from me in the minis :) but you will all just have to put up with me againe monday :)

All working now :) WILL BE BACK OUT NEXT WEEK IN F2s you only got 1 meeting brake from me in the minis :) but you will all just have to put up with me againe monday :)

What was the problem Connor? If you post it up it may help others in the future. :coffee:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..