Semi Final 1: 238 39 800 653 981 112 82 777 84 246 79 454 718 135 555 306 320

Semi Final 2: 180 92 455 188 117 329 233 589 237 647 671 21 394 511 801 184 627

Heat 1: 246 329 394 238 92 316 671 184 454 21 39 188 627 79 511 84 981

Heat 2: 180 647 117 653 236 112 82 589 363 55 555 718 135 237 801

Heat 3: 718 555 329 92 238 981 589 188 394 246 930 117 21 237 777 306 627 801

Heat 4: 135 39 647 112 800 653 180 236 79 84 455 454 671 363 80 82 184

Consi: 777 188 82 79 454 627 84 363 237 455 801

B-Final: 84 454 363 237 455 930 801 627 320

A-Final: 188 92 981 236 329 79 800 647 671 135 39 589 394 653 117 246 555 718 112 777 238 82 180

GN 1: 394 246 981 238 92 112 39 84 454 21 671 627 79 329 184 930

GN 2: 117 718 800 777 589 363 135 236 180 455 647 237 320 653

37 pts 92 hoggy

29 pts 329 Tsjalle

29 pts 981 MartinB

26 pts 236 DanSkin

23 pts 188 Aub

23 pts 647 Samson

22 pts 800 BenChambers

20 pts 246 Stox

20 pts 394 PaulE

20 pts 238 Kane_M

19 pts 718 MartynR

18 pts 117 Dan W

17 pts 112 TomD

16 pts 135 KieronLuckySmith

16 pts 180 Wardieee

13 pts 589 Stijneman

13 pts 39 LeeK

12 pts 79 weeryan

12 pts 653 Ryan Simpson

9 pts 555 Notlawjosh

8 pts 671 ironside

7 pts 777 HGR

7 pts 363 Walker

5 pts 316 BigDan

4 pts 454 Frans

4 pts 82 dbecks

4 pts 84 Timm

3 pts 184 Jack Ward

2 pts 21 LouisH

1 pts 455 Barker

0 pts 306 PIERCEYB

0 pts 320 DaveLane

0 pts 627 PeteC

0 pts 801 GingerAzaa

0 pts 930 kennyboi

0 pts 511 MarkPuxty

0 pts 237 rickyljames

Messers

263 Skillmcgill

164 Tosh

World Final Grid

180 - 238

92 - 39

455 - 800

188 - 653

117 - 981

329 - 112

233 - 82

589 - 777

237 - 84

647 - 246

Subject to discipline action!

The replays are here! (server .48)

And also here! (server .45)

Edited by Wardieee

Certainly a few words is like to say about certain things in this meeting but there not for a public forum.clearly decisions are made to suit the right people. League is sadly going down hill in my opinion I'll certainly be taking a step back as there is just currently no fun

Edited by Simpson653

Had nothing but bad luck in my semi, got myself up there but got taken to the tyres, rest of the meeting was average for myself but stole a win in the gn from stox who really should have won it!!

WD all winners tonight and thanks admins and stumpy for the meeting

i must issue an apology to wardiee for the final and any orther person effected by me being parked on the start finish line

as i type this right after the meeting im full of anger

thats me done now i can no longer take part in this no more i am fed up for the constant drilling that seems to happen from equal graders and higher graders i practice plenty to race and give a 100% and give everyone a 100% respect

if you faster than me you get by me with no come backs just like real racing iand when your in a pack and just keep going and use somebody as your brake is that racing?

ive had more than enough help advice setups even praise and i try to show my gratitued for all this by turning up every week and racing fair i dont think i get the same thing back my racing achivement have come by fair racing my poor form is down to poor racing in all honestly my racing was more fun when i was struggling for pace than it is now ive improved

i also understand we all would like to be in mr skinner or mr drabble or mr ward scott or mr simpson and be they guy with the gold roof but some go about it in the wrong manner

congrats to hoggy and aub

also kane and wardiee for the semi final victories

thanks admin

thanks everyone

Thanks for running the meeting Wardieee.

Well done to Kane & Wardieee for the semi wins, Aub for the meeting final and Hoggy for top scoring.

I felt rusty tonight, but plenty of cars on track, plenty of action and getting a few breaks in the final made it enjoyable overall.

Thanks for meeting, I had 1 good race. The one race which went well I was second, the reason it went well is because me and Martin managed to get away from everyone battling it out. He was behind me to start with but was catching quickly so I went wide and he went through, I could have had a battle with him, but it would just slow us both down and we would have ended up further back, so I was happy with 2nd. Dbecks reversed into me whilst parked on the straight in semi final 1, but I wasn't in a points position anyway and it was clearly by accident so no harm done. However I had another issue tonight and a complaint has been sent, which will hopefully get sorted.

hi dan can u do me some car up please

Thanks for running the meeting Wardieee.

Well done to Kane & Wardieee for the semi wins, Aub for the meeting final and Hoggy for top scoring.

I felt rusty tonight, but plenty of cars on track, plenty of action and getting a few breaks in the final made it enjoyable overall.

i must issue an apology to wardiee for the final and any orther person effected by me being parked on the start finish line

thats me done now i can no longer take part in this no more i am fed up for the constant drilling that seems to happen from equal graders and higher graders i practice plenty to race and give a 100% and give everyone a 100% respect

if you faster than me you get by me with no come backs just like real racing iand when your in a pack and just keep going and use somebody as your brake is that racing?

ive had more than enough help advice setups even praise and i try to show my gratitued for all this by turning up every week and racing fair i dont think i get the same thing back my racing achivement have come by fair racing my poor form is down to poor racing in all honestly my racing was more fun when i was struggling for pace than it is now ive improved

i also understand we all would like to be in mr skinner or mr drabble or mr ward scott or mr simpson and be they guy with the gold roof but some go about it in the wrong manner

thanks admin

thanks everyone

That is why I Retired. From now on I be like Mr Walker an just do the big meetings :o

Thanks for the meeting admins an Mr starter.

Well done to Kane an the REAL Ward on Getttin a semi. An Aub on the Final an last but not forgot Hoggy on topping the points

Congratulations to Kane, Aubery and hoggy on the successes of last night. Semi 2 certainly looked interesting from where I was, cars and wheels flying everywhere. Think it's fair to say the dummies were flying the rest of the meeting especially with the lower graders lol.... Just one more congratulations, and of course it goes to Ricky 'big dawg' James for managing to go back to his old ways and be a massive bell on all 3 roll to grids in GN2. After putting Harry into me giving me damage, he then took it upon himself to destroy my car rolling around to grid in RS2, and ok the third attempt he just went all out.

Somethings will never change, and I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks... But to get good hard clean racing, some people's attitudes are certainly going to need to change, I completely back simmo up on that...

Well done Kane and Wardie on the semis, Aub on the final and everyone who qualified through the semis.

Well done to Lucky#135 on his first Ukdirt f2 win. also like to mention Bryan#671, leading a heat to be taken out in the final laps and then sitting 2nd in the final before being oppo'd by a rejoining car with not a word said about it, then sitting 3rd in the gn to be destroyed by the same car :unsure:..... Both driving well the last few meetings, well done.

A word to Wardie aswell, buy extra buckles for the world mate haha :rolleyes:

thanks admin

thanks everyone

That is why I Retired. From now on I be like Mr Walker an just do the big meetings :o

Thanks for the meeting admins an Mr starter.

Well done to Kane an the REAL Ward on Getttin a semi. An Aub on the Final an last but not forgot Hoggy on topping the points

Sad to read this from Becks, but I agree entirely what he has said.

I too being part of the three amigos race to enjoy and be as fair as possible and do things in the right manner, but my last few meetings certain drivers just do not share the same principles and that makes it not enjoyable. No amount of practice for those of us at our level can overcome this, and the three of us did a lot of practice!

I would do a Mr.Walker also but really have no enthusiasm to do that at the moment.

I appreciate we three are only three drivers out of the many that race, but it is three less at each meeting and how many more may just give up?

Not sure what the races will be like with the remaining drivers but it will be interesting to read, especially the World Final meeting and the race itself!

Thanks for the meeting Wardieee and Stumpy. Well done to Kane and Wardieee on the Semi Final wins and to all the other winners and top scorers tonight.

Kings Lynn sure does feel like a track where the lower graders can pick up a lot of points if they have a consistant pace as there was alot on practise tonight all within a tenth of each other. As Hoggy has said it appears 671 was quic, but had no luck, not sure about certain incidents but Im sure he will get alot of wins from where he is currently in the future.

Shame to hear that as I have always found you to be a clean driver who has found some real good pace so far this season. Personally I cant say I saw to much on the stupid side tonight but thats just how it goes sometimes, some will have a good meeting and see no issues all the meeting and another will get caught up/be put into every crash there is. I can only say my thoughts on this has and always will be, the more racing you do the more chance of a better meeting/turnaround in fortune.

Wardie are u for real get the facts right before u accusing me of things.first thing not my fault u got damage from when Harry777 went into the back of u,which Harry was trying to go pass me when the gap wasn't big enough for him to go pass as I was coming to which u was parked against the fence so I did a little tap on the side and he went into u, but why did u turn car round and did bumper to bumper with Harry777 & u pushed him into a tyre so why didn't u say owt to me in server then with Wat happened. Then 2nd restart how the he'll u got damage from a little tap on ur side from me then there was no need to start pushing me. Why was the gn restarted wen everyone went I had to go round Harry777 parked on the racing line I went up.to the fence cause of it then u blamed me for taking people out when I did not such thing what's so ever

Wardie are u for real get the facts right before u accusing me of things.first thing not my fault u got damage from when Harry777 went into the back of u,which Harry was trying to go pass me when the gap wasn't big enough for him to go pass as I was coming to which u was parked against the fence so I did a little tap on the side and he went into u, but why did u turn car round and did bumper to bumper with Harry777 & u pushed him into a tyre so why didn't u say owt to me in server then with Wat happened. Then 2nd restart how the he'll u got damage from a little tap on ur side from me then there was no need to start pushing me. Why was the gn restarted wen everyone went I had to go round Harry777 parked on the racing line I went up.to the fence cause of it then u blamed me for taking people out when I did not such thing what's so ever

:thumbs_up:

Lol Stumpy ex pat indeed. Only had really 2 good races but all was enjoyed. Hope to do a few more maybe just shale cause I can't figure the tarmac cars out at all. Nice to win a final in my 10th year

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..