Dirt Rally: New Event

Grasser233

A couple of us are doing a rally over this week and I've used the UKDirt Rally league to set it up so if anyone wants to have a go to make it more interesting, they are more than welcome.

The event ends next Sunday (23rd) and takes in 6 stages, 2 at Monte Carlo, 2 at Finland and finishing off with 2 in Wales. Cars are the 01 Subaru and Focus.

Link to the league is here https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/...68/ukdirt-rally

Well I lasted all of 4 corners before I fell off the edge of the world! Lol

Must say what a disappointment dirt rally has become, still just the 3 rallycross tracks and they have the Base for at least 2 more tracks via the F1 series. No ds3 rally car but a rallycross version. Outdated Fiesta yet the rallycross has the current version.

3rd stage and the cars dead, don't know how you manage to do it so fast grasser!!

There was definitely some hax engaged I watched the derp live with Stumpy and Dan :rolleyes:

oh and Aub, think I found the same corner as you and I was over the bank lol

I crashed a fair bit on the Finland stages as those that watched the stream will agree! I'll set another one up next week and leave the Monte stages off it.

I'm surprised they haven't expanded on the Rallycross side of it seeing as it's so big atm and they have the licence.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..