In-Game Names

Dane503

The past couple of nights i've noticed a few people with not so great player names,

i think it should be made compulsory to have your in-game name the same as mine,

for example my in-game name is : Dane Bell-503

while racing it shows as : D Bell-503

which is very helpful as it shows my name & number so people know who is around them

maybe it doesn't matter to some people but it bothers me that i can't always tell who other drivers are while racing

it doesn't even have to be your real names as long as its set out the same way mine is

• 4 months later...

You do learn everyone's car... other than one or two people most of the drivers on here turn out similar cars each year (colours ect), also when people paint f2s properly it's behind the seat too! Which is something i use to go mad about when I was f2 admin.

I don't disagree with what your saying, but in another couple of months when you've been here a bit longer I can guarantee you'll end up turning that screen off because you'll know everyone by car.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..