help

danp715

hi when I load the game it not opening fully is got the full screen but with like black on either size like my screen is too big how do I get it back to normal as am missing a bit on the view when racing if that make sense?

In rfactor folder go to Rfactor Config and select the size to fit your screen

hi when I load the game it not opening fully is got the full screen but with like black on either size like my screen is too big how do I get it back to normal as am missing a bit on the view when racing if that make sense?

where do I find the size bit

Run the Rfactor conflig application, then choose the resoloution of your monitor.

Look around think it's called resolution

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..