mismatch

Hi I'm looking forward to getting back into racing might not be every week but ill do what I can . I'm hoping some one could help with a problem I'm having when I join the online server I get this elites.hdv mismatch and f1stockcar_leaque.rfm mismatch

I have no idea what it means if some one could please help me out that would be great I have downloaded all the skin packs for the f1 in order and removed the old ones first leaving the novice packs in which I think is correct look forward to being on track again soon with you all.

Thanks

Hi I'm looking forward to getting back into racing might not be every week but ill do what I can . I'm hoping some one could help with a problem I'm having when I join the online server I get this elites.hdv mismatch and f1stockcar_leaque.rfm mismatch

I have no idea what it means if some one could please help me out that would be great I have downloaded all the skin packs for the f1 in order and removed the old ones first leaving the novice packs in which I think is correct look forward to being on track again soon with you all.

Thanks

Theres a new update out rev

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..