UKDirt General Suggestions/Feedback

LeeK39

I'd like to see meetings start an hour earlier and have them at weekends and run up to wednesdays. Just a personal preference as it can get a bit hectic. Also would love to see rfactor hotrods and bangers league up and running. I like the idea of having age groups across the different formulas to help encourage clean racing where its needed.

Edited by Al585

I'd like to see meetings start an hour earlier and have them at weekends and run up to wednesdays. Just a personal preference as it can get a bit hectic. Also would love to see rfactor hotrods and bangers league up and running. I like the idea of having age groups across the different formulas to help encourage clean racing where its needed.

Welcome Al585 please feel free to read many other posts on the forum an any other info that help you. :banghead2:

1. I would like half an hour earlier start and run maybe an extra heat in F2's,F1's,and Saloons.

2. Yellow flags would mix it up but it needs to be for a rolled car only not at random point during the race.I am not sure how a yellow flag system works on Rfactor or if it is possible to call yellow during race.

3. I hate blocking and pinning in NZ's and would like the idea of no blocking until the last 5 laps or something similar.

4. Everyone in Teamspeak is a good idea in theory. People like to sit in teamspeak with their mates and not with others.So if they could sit in there own teamspeak channel but maybe a senior admin can call orders during race and can be

heard by everyone no matter which channel they are in.Not sure if this is possible with ts currently.

5. I would like to see more people showing gratitude to long time admin members who set everything up for season after season.These people give up alot of spare time to run these leagues with no thanks from lots and lots of drivers.

Remember without these people you get no league to race, no mod updates,no new mods,nothing so taking time to thank admin members on the forum for their time is the least you can do.

6.Race steward should be paid a ridiculous amount of money.

1. I would like half an hour earlier start and run maybe an extra heat in F2's,F1's,and Saloons.

2. Yellow flags would mix it up but it needs to be for a rolled car only not at random point during the race.I am not sure how a yellow flag system works on Rfactor or if it is possible to call yellow during race.

3. I hate blocking and pinning in NZ's and would like the idea of no blocking until the last 5 laps or something similar.

4. Everyone in Teamspeak is a good idea in theory. People like to sit in teamspeak with their mates and not with others.So if they could sit in there own teamspeak channel but maybe a senior admin can call orders during race and can be

heard by everyone no matter which channel they are in.Not sure if this is possible with ts currently.

5. I would like to see more people showing gratitude to long time admin members who set everything up for season after season.These people give up alot of spare time to run these leagues with no thanks from lots and lots of drivers.

Remember without these people you get no league to race, no mod updates,no new mods,nothing so taking time to thank admin members on the forum for their time is the least you can do.

6.Race steward should be paid a ridiculous amount of money.

6.Race steward should be paid a ridiculous amount of money. Totally agree Stumpy with that :king: Weekin weekout always a top notch job done professionaly.

Just want to throw in a suggestion as regards chat.

I have problems getting teamspeak to run on my computer. I know how to fix it but to get it working will have an effect on my nr2003 sounds so i'm steering clear of it.

Would you consider using Discord chat for gamers app on Google play. I know other online racing league promotions are now using that format. This would mean 1 less program using up valuable resources during meetings. Maybe run a trial over a few meetings.

2. Yellow flags would mix it up but it needs to be for a rolled car only not at random point during the race.I am not sure how a yellow flag system works on Rfactor or if it is possible to call yellow during

TBH I liked it wen im raced a league years ago were they used the yellow flags in f1 stockcars meetings, brings the pack back together again so it don't getting bored, like it do these days sometimes.

Bring on the weather conditions!! its not sunny every meeting in the Uk or Holland, isn't it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

With the 2017 season coming to a close, it is time to look forwards to 2018. And we are asking you, the members, to help us to improve UKDirt.

Firstly, we would like to hear your thoughts and feedback on the league this year.

Secondly, and just as importantly, we would like to hear your suggestions for next year.

All feedback and suggestions will be reviewed after the season has ended.

Please post below.

If for any reason you would prefer not to post publicly please private message LeeK39 or DanSkin.

To have ministox meetings. New member and had no chance to do a league. I don't want to race the f1s, f2s, nz, bangers (need to figure out how to get the mod first same as ssc).

and race the formula all year. give people the chance to race it.

all formulas to have a group where all meetings, news and bookings can go to so we don't have to keep coming to a website with no notifications to emails

With the 2017 season coming to a close, it is time to look forwards to 2018. And we are asking you, the members, to help us to improve UKDirt.

Firstly, we would like to hear your thoughts and feedback on the league this year.

Secondly, and just as importantly, we would like to hear your suggestions for next year.

Please post below.

If for any reason you would prefer not to post publicly please private message LeeK39 or DanSkin.

To have ministox meetings. New member and had no chance to do a league. I don't want to race the f1s, f2s, nz, bangers (need to figure out how to get the mod first same as ssc).

all formulas to have a group where all meetings, news and bookings can go to so we don't have to keep coming to a website with no notifications to emails

If you raced you'd understand sometimes the minis struggled to even get 8 drivers over the last 2 years I'm sure they'll now be used as a winter league mod to help new members

Please post below.

If you raced you'd understand sometimes the minis struggled to even get 8 drivers over the last 2 years I'm sure they'll now be used as a winter league mod to help new members

It should not be summer or winter. You should run them through out the whole year and all others.

Never seen or heard any events public. No notifications.

I have to physically come on here to see replies.

It's a pure let down by having no group per formula.

Also they need to make it fair. If you dont race the formula for 3 meetings in a row or 4 meetings in the season. You lose your number. And you have to wait said amount of time to apply for a new number.

Make people who have numbers either race or lose the privilege of there number.

Id like to see a rfactor ministox group and everything including booking and events on there. Bet it will thrive with better rules that admins need to do.

Autograss leagues do way better and they have a group and everything is done on there. Not a website with no email notifications.

Please post below.

It should not be summer or winter. You should run them through out the whole year and all others.

Never seen or heard any events public. No notifications.

I have to physically come on here to see replies.

It's a pure let down by having no group per formula.

Also they need to make it fair. If you dont race the formula for 3 meetings in a row or 4 meetings in the season. You lose your number. And you have to wait said amount of time to apply for a new number.

Make people who have numbers either race or lose the privilege of there number.

Id like to see a rfactor ministox group and everything including booking and events on there. Bet it will thrive with better rules that admins need to do.

Autograss leagues do way better and they have a group and everything is done on there. Not a website with no email notifications.

It shouldn't be the whole year numbers start to decrease because they get bored of it.

You'll only get notifications if you turn them on for Facebook.

We use discord for notifications / replies

Ukdirt have already tried groups which didn't work so it's not a let down.

The next rule people have lives and can't commit to every single race that also means points and skins would be constantly changing and way to much work for everyone.

What's your ideas for better rules then? How much time do you think admins have.

And that's because the autograss group has originated from there, so they automatically go on there. This orgionated on the internet so people leave the tab open quick refresh when they want and that's all they need not constant notifications pinging off 24/7

It's no less boring than other formulas. Its exactly the same.

I should not need to follow a page that is never promoting the formula.

A group for ministox You get notifications for. Have a group per formula and work from there.

This website is useless because you have to do a lot more than a fb group.

Make the drivers do new skins themselves if they return. But they must prove themselves using a novice car.

This will improve and make people realise race or lose your privilege.

I'm not saying lose it if you miss 1 race. By this I mean if you miss 3 meetings IN A ROW then you lose the number or 1 SEASON missed you lose the number. Also you have to race said amount of meetings in that formula or risk losing it by someone who requests it and who races nearly every time.

Make people apply for there number per year. You then know how many people will race. And clause in to have your number you must then race so many meetings.

A year out will make it not wanted more. Keep persisting it and show you won't budge.

Clare,

Firstly welcome to UKDirt.

Ministox just do not pull numbers in worthy of racing them hence why they are being pulled for this season. They will probably return in the winter at some point. This disappoints me from a personal level as I put a lot of time into that mod and am quite proud of it but numbers say that they are not popular due to being low powered and FWD. It is what it is.

I don't see where the lazy thing is coming from, and I actually take offence at that statement. I work very hard promoting the NZ League I am currently running and I actually think it's been a big success so far this winter with good numbers at every meeting and fun to be had by the majority. The hard work by all the team, from meeting running to the upkeep of the website, forum and successful FB page is constant and should be recognised by all the league including yourself.

This is a contact stock car league and it's member base for over 10 years has proven that fact. It always will be. We ran autograss for a period and it didn't pull numbers in. No problem, we just move on to something else and in Autograss's case, we moved to Saloons on a weekly basis with a degree of success.

I suggest you book in for a NZ Superstock or Banger meeting if you have Wreckfest and see what it's all about. You never know, you might like it!

Regards

Grasser233 (Autograss Class 1 Mini driver)

Edited by Grasser233

Clare,

Firstly welcome to UKDirt.

Ministox just do not pull numbers in worthy of racing them hence why they are being pulled for this season. They will probably return in the winter at some point. This disappoints me from a personal level as I put a lot of time into that mod and am quite proud of it but numbers say that they are not popular due to being low powered and FWD. It is what it is.

I don't see where the lazy thing is coming from, and I actually take offence at that statement. I work very hard promoting the NZ League I am currently running and I actually think it's been a big success so far this winter with good numbers at every meeting and fun to be had by the majority. The hard work by all the team, from meeting running to the upkeep of the website, forum and successful FB page is constant and should be recognised by all the league including yourself.

This is a contact stock car league and it's member base for over 10 years has proven that fact. It always will be. We ran autograss for a period and it didn't pull numbers in. No problem, we just move on to something else and in Autograss's case, we moved to Saloons on a weekly basis with a degree of success.

I suggest you book in for a NZ Superstock or Banger meeting if you have Wreckfest and see what it's all about. You never know, you might like it!

Regards

Grasser233 (Autograss Class 1 Mini driver)

No ministox should not need to be pulled and bought back.

if you can't cope and figure how to run the formula give it to someone who can do it better. firstly that can open a ministox fb group and put every info on there and here and let people book in here. they also will privilege those who race over those who have not raced for so long.

bangers don't work without the wreckfest that costs. more money for something that should be on rfactor as its on the ukdirt stuff.

all you need is 4 or 5 ministox to make a race. they will get better grades, better championship names than those who haven't raced for weeks/months.

give them 3 no shows in a row or lets say 10 meetings in a season without a adequate reason (work, ill, hospital, visiting friends or family. basically where theres no reason they cant race) then they lose there number. open the number to others for a month, then the driver can ask for it back, not before.

your punishing those who want to race and who bother to make time to come on and race the meetings. its not there fault others don't turn up but banishing the formula for a season punishes them.

you should be making those who don't turn up for most of the season with good reasons apart from not liking the formula because there the reason the numbers are down.

autograss as you know do not punish a class because others don't turn up. they put classes together so them who turn up can race, those who don't lose out.

run it like that with rules on numbers and stuff.

Clare

I was going to say welcome to UKDirt, but due to you already calling a number of people lazy that give up a lot of free time to put on racing leagues for people to enjoy, I probably won't.

It would be better to actually find things out before spouting forth rubbish. If this was April 1st I would have been sure you were Mav in disguise given your location.

I will happily return your £20 (less paypal charges) as I don't think you will enjoy it here.

This is not a business and no-one gets paid for all the hours put into the club. The subscriptions paid are to cover the costs of running the servers and forum. If you had taken the time to read the information first, you would have understood that. Sorry it is not personalised and specifically targeted for you on facebook.

Unless I hear otherwise, I will return your subscription and delete you from our antiquated database. You will not get a notification of this on facebook.

Clare

I was going to say welcome to UKDirt, but due to you already calling a number of people lazy that give up a lot of free time to put on racing leagues for people to enjoy, I probably won't.

It would be better to actually find things out before spouting forth rubbish. If this was April 1st I would have been sure you were Mav in disguise given your location.

I will happily return your £20 (less paypal charges) as I don't think you will enjoy it here.

This is not a business and no-one gets paid for all the hours put into the club. The subscriptions paid are to cover the costs of running the servers and forum. If you had taken the time to read the information first, you would have understood that. Sorry it is not personalised and specifically targeted for you on facebook.

Unless I hear otherwise, I will return your subscription and delete you from our antiquated database. You will not get a notification of this on facebook.

My posts are not rubbish. It's the truth coming from a New person to the game.

Why should we pay for a forum and server which your not using properly. 1 removal of a formula means less things your doing.

If you can't take that I'm giving realistic feedback and actually listen to it then your no admin. If I got that feedback from a member I would put rules in place to free numbers. I would praise those who attend and remove points from people who don't turn up after so many without a reason. I would start a group and move it over.

We all know we have to physically find the site and posts to get anywhere close for it.

Social media your on most days and you will know when someone's booked in or questioned something. Then you answer through your normal fb.

How can new members race a formula you don't even want to try.

Stopping a season will make you look bad because no one then will use ministox because they can't race against each other after.

All formulas have a dip.

Maybe instead of doing it every week, do it every 2 or 3 weeks. Alternate formulas around instead of removing them fully. Promote them out to other leagues with a link and details to get more people involved. I didn't see your nz one advertised to this league of autograss lot.

It's really easy to get numbers if you use your brain a little more.

Also post it on your your personal fb wall, friends who have the game will know then. And others can enquire.

All these little things you can do within seconds at any time of the day when your free. It takes you longer on here than it does on fb.

Clare

Why should we pay for a forum and server which your not using properly. 1 removal of a formula means less things your doing.

If you can't take that I'm giving realistic feedback and actually listen to it then your no admin. If I got that feedback from a member I would put rules in place to free numbers. I would praise those who attend and remove points from people who don't turn up after so many without a reason. I would start a group and move it over.

We all know we have to physically find the site and posts to get anywhere close for it.

Social media your on most days and you will know when someone's booked in or questioned something. Then you answer through your normal fb.

Stopping a season will make you look bad because no one then will use ministox because they can't race against each other after.

All formulas have a dip.

Maybe instead of doing it every week, do it every 2 or 3 weeks. Alternate formulas around instead of removing them fully. Promote them out to other leagues with a link and details to get more people involved. I didn't see your nz one advertised to this league of autograss lot.

Also post it on your your personal fb wall, friends who have the game will know then. And others can enquire.

All these little things you can do within seconds at any time of the day when your free. It takes you longer on here than it does on fb.

Thank you for your feedback.

You have a PM.

Bye Bye

Clare

All formulas have a dip.

You have a PM.

Bye Bye

Bye bye. Your no admin to this forum no more.

Because admins work harder than you

Clare

All formulas have a dip.

You have a PM.

Bye Bye

Everyone take heed of this admins behaviour.

All admins have no friendly vibes.

These are the worst people to run a league or anything. They do not seem to know the basics of publically posting events and don't know how to take any feedbacks.

I have seen other feedbacks form other members and admins chuck it in there face.

They can't face facts that they are failing because of there lack of doing stuff.

I think we've been pretty fair and clear, in trying to explain how things are here etc. Unfortunately, you either don't read or accept what's been told.

: Ministox won't be running due to falling numbers despite numerous efforts both on here and on our successfull FB page with over 1500 members.

: Same thing with Autograss despite best efforts in the same way as Mini's

: This is a contact stock car league which is catered towards stock car fans. This is made quite clear on the website, on here and on FB and I would hope you were aware of that before joining.

: Our winter leagues, which are free to enter, have been very successful so far with full meetings for NZ's and our new Wreckfest Bangers league which is showing a lot of promise and interest. Members vote with their feet and this clearly shows the direction of the league.

As Counter has said, I don't think you will enjoy it here as we don't cater for your type of racing which is a shame as I did offer you to have a a go at one of our winter leagues to see what it's like. I'm sure you'll find something more to your racing preference elsewhere if that is what you choose.

Many thanks

Grasser233

Edited by Grasser233

Everyone take heed of this admins behaviour.

All admins have no friendly vibes.

These are the worst people to run a league or anything. They do not seem to know the basics of publically posting events and don't know how to take any feedbacks.

I have seen other feedbacks form other members and admins chuck it in there face.

They can't face facts that they are failing because of there lack of doing stuff.

The admins do have friendly vibes but however if you won't listen to them and accept a valid reason there is nothing else to do.

They are not failing either they are improving by adding a better mod that more will race and enjoy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..