#STEAMBOATED 2017

Danny17

So with under a week to go we get into the #STEAMBOATED championship, Who will get the 2017 Crown?

With DanW taking the win in 2015 an Dan Beckett taking the crown away in 2016 who will be the king of 2017?

well sat night i carried out 10 laps of the budwiser international raceway and managed to get up and do a 5 mile run but dropped a valve outside mcdonalds and had to limp the mile home in the dark

ive a good feeling that ash is guna make up for what has seemed a quiet 21st the other week but lets not count out birthday boy to be

havimg said that the other danger men cb and lundy can turn out an impressive displays so all in all its guna be awsome

BUT is mr chambers and his pack up traveling up for the annual get together thats the question

This is the best way for you lot to find out... Ive broke my thumb, its joint and dislocated it leaving my arm in plaster (no I didnt have my hi-vis on)

So please don't count me out of this one yet... With lots of meds, surely I could challenge right up to the top!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..