Thrustmaster T500RS

Wardieee

Thrustmaster T500 RS - Very good condition, not even 12 months old. Full working order, ideal for someone who enjoys all aspects of sim racing including iRacing. I bought this wheel with full intentions of using it, mainly intended for iRacing and rFactor use however I find myself with little time to enjoy it and use it. This is a very serious bit of kit, not your average £29.99 argos job.

The wheel comes with upgraded springs in all of the pedals for a better racing experience, fully compatible with any play seat configuration. They also grip the floor pretty well considering the weight (all the checker plate), the wheel will come set up as standard with the standard wheel itself and pedals. I also have the Ferrari GTE wheel which I use for racing rFactor, again this is also up for grabs.

Serious inquiries only. It isn't cheap! (PM ONLY)

GTE Wheel (only) £45 + P&P

Wheel & Pedals £300 ono.

AND NO I WONT PART X IT FOR A G29!

• 5 months later...
Thrustmaster T500 RS - Very good condition, not even 12 months old. Full working order, ideal for someone who enjoys all aspects of sim racing including iRacing. I bought this wheel with full intentions of using it, mainly intended for iRacing and rFactor use however I find myself with little time to enjoy it and use it. This is a very serious bit of kit, not your average �29.99 argos job.

The wheel comes with upgraded springs in all of the pedals for a better racing experience, fully compatible with any play seat configuration. They also grip the floor pretty well considering the weight (all the checker plate), the wheel will come set up as standard with the standard wheel itself and pedals. I also have the Ferrari GTE wheel which I use for racing rFactor, again this is also up for grabs.

Serious inquiries only. It isn't cheap! (PM ONLY)

GTE Wheel (only) �45 + P&P

Wheel & Pedals �300 ono.

AND NO I WONT PART X IT FOR A G29!

:5:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..