advise for a Newbie?

Guest Steven64

Guest Steven64

Hi guys,

I used to race on this years ago, was thinking about it the other day and it got me curious etc etc,

I'm pretty much ready to go, minus my own skin. where does it go for me now, what do i need to do to get practising and racing with you all?

kindest regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

For installing and practicing offline on your own etc, all the stuff you need for rFactor modwise is on the UKSOM website. There's an install guide on there as well.

UKSOM

For racing here at UKDirt, you will need to join and become a member. All the info you need for that is on our website on joining. There also install guides and downloads on there as well. Once you're registered and a member, you are ready to go really.

UKDIRT

For a skin, you'll need to ask on our skin painting section and see if anyone can paint you one if you don't have the means yourself. Once you have one, it's a simple matter of uploading for a skinpack when they are due.

Edited by Grasser233

Guest Steven64

Hi Grasser,

I’ve already PM’d you but I remember your name from years ago, I’m all booked up and paid.. I’m ready to race, I’m keen to race tomorrow if possible, am I able to use the novice skin tomorrow as I haven’t made a skin yet? (I’ll get right in it) and I have no idea how mIRC works I’ve only downloaded it

Hi Grasser,

I’ve already PM’d you but I remember your name from years ago, I’m all booked up and paid.. I’m ready to race, I’m keen to race tomorrow if possible, am I able to use the novice skin tomorrow as I haven’t made a skin yet? (I’ll get right in it) and I have no idea how mIRC works I’ve only downloaded it

Yeah can use novice for a month we use discord not now Mirc downloads on ukdirt website

Guest Steven64
Hi Grasser,

Yeah can use novice for a month we use discord not now Mirc downloads on ukdirt website

Okay got that, installed and created an account, any reason why I’ve got locked options in the program? Eg Race Meeting etc etc

post-162946-1532903738_thumb.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..