how to

Ric O Shay 145

anyone help me ive painted my skin in photoshop and it is currently a psd i need to know where to go from this point as im hoping to race next season after some practice can anyone help ???

Convert it into a .zip and then next year when your racing sent it in to the skin upload option in the members area on the website but I suggest you start racing now, practicing with real people will help you much more

anyone help me ive painted my skin in photoshop and it is currently a psd i need to know where to go from this point as im hoping to race next season after some practice can anyone help ???

I just need to know how to save my skin and how to put it in game for now then I will practice online with you all

I just need to know how to save my skin and how to put it in game for now then I will practice online with you all

save it in file save as then .dds

dunno how to put in ingame your best bet is just sign up and send it to the members area then download the skinpack with your car in

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..