UKDirt F2 Admin Applications

Dave488

With only 1 meeting left of the 2018 season we start to look forward to the 2019 season. There are going to be changes within the admin team for next season with 1 or more members leaving and as i'm sure you are aware there wasn't many to start with. We are now looking for any new members who wish to be involved in running the F2s next season.

In general we would be interested in members who would like to try and help with:

- running meetings

- assessing disciplinary incidents

- promotion materials (previews, posters, videos, etc)

- contribute to general organisation and running (season planning, grade reviews, etc, etc)

Without extra admin members there is a real risk of the F2 mod not running next season (depending on what other existing members decide to do) which would be a shame, its sad to write but it is unfortunately where we might be. This is the worst case and again depends on what other members decide to do, the mod needs at-least 3 dedicated people to move on and at the moment i'm not sure we even have 1!

I am sure the 2019 plans for UK Dirt as a whole will be announced soon and some of you may wish to wait until then to decide on your commitment but if you feel you could add to the F2 admin team and help to keep/move this mod forward please message either myself or Wardy and let us know what you would be willing to do, I must stress the mod needs dedicated people NOT people that just want to say yes I am an admin, ideally you really need to have at-least 2 free nights a week (Mondays and 1 other to look at replays etc)

I would like to end by saying I wish any new members and any old existing members that may remain all the best, I hope the mod gets to move on forward as it should.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..