First Meeting

Hi folks, looking to make sure I am all setup properly as hoping to race tomorrow night at Northampton, I have submitted my skins, booked in etc... I am having trouble getting the Northampton track to load but will hopefully sort that out. Any advice on joining the meeting as I haven't joined a race online as yet.

1 hour ago, RyanF2258 said:

Hi folks, looking to make sure I am all setup properly as hoping to race tomorrow night at Northampton, I have submitted my skins, booked in etc... I am having trouble getting the Northampton track to load but will hopefully sort that out. Any advice on joining the meeting as I haven't joined a race online as yet.

make sure u have joined the Discord. All the servers you need to join get posted in #race-meeting-chat after each heat... 

make sure youve had practice joining the UKDirt servers aswell instead of just practicing offline

What’s the discord? I think I have joined the correct server, I used the IP address from uk dirt site. Hopefully a mate is going to phone me and talk me thru what I need to do. One thing I’m not sure about is what car/skin to use as I only submitted my skins yesterday?

Thanks

Ryan

5 hours ago, RyanF2258 said:

What’s the discord? I think I have joined the correct server, I used the IP address from uk dirt site. Hopefully a mate is going to phone me and talk me thru what I need to do. One thing I’m not sure about is what car/skin to use as I only submitted my skins yesterday?

Thanks

Ryan

To join the discord go to member options > server info > discord and click on the link to join it on the website

For the car it'll be one of shale novice cars, upto you which

Edited by HGR#777

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..