g25 issue with f1 stockcars

syh

Hi, has anyone had an issue where the wheel works in the original mods preinstalled yet doesn't work on f1 stox? the wheel is registering on the game until I click race then nothing 🤔 

It was fine until I installed realfeel. Ive deleted and reinstalled everything and it's still the same?

Cheers Syh 

3 hours ago, syh said:

Hi, has anyone had an issue where the wheel works in the original mods preinstalled yet doesn't work on f1 stox? the wheel is registering on the game until I click race then nothing 🤔 

It was fine until I installed realfeel. Ive deleted and reinstalled everything and it's still the same?

Cheers Syh 

You might wanna try and delete all your rfactor files sounds like somethings messed up. just copy and paste your userdata folder to desktop before you delete everything so that saves setups and controls etc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..