Mini Magpyes....

Magpye105

Just to advise those who are remotely interested, My darling partner Tam delivered a healthy boy Kyan and a healthy girl Kelsey at 6.41 and 7.00 respectfully, this morning. Both were nearly 7lb, so i'm in for a beating when she gets out of hospital! Although Kelsey was healthy for first 6 hours she is now in intensive care due to a chest infection, so a bit of a worry and delayed baby wetting session now in case the phone rings!

Cheers

Chris aka Magpye

Thanks for all the kind words, Kelsey is out of intensive care now and is on the ward with her bother and mum :thumbup: Thanks to all the hard work of the nurses giving her 100% attention :appl: , she is now stronger than her brother who wasn't eating, but now is getting his appetite as they are back together.

God knows how I can get back into UK Dirt now, way too busy... feeding... winding... nappy changing. And that is just my missus! :scared15:

Hope to be back online soon, as I miss the rush of it all!

Chris

IPB ImageIPB Image:appl:

Congratulations mate. Glad everything's ok. They'll keep you both busy! LOL IPB Image

Our friends just had tiny twins (boy and girl) 6 weeks ago, and me and Louisa have just had a daughter called Keeley Amber, 4 weeks ago. :thumbup:

Congratulations Mag, great news to hear everything is better and all doing ok,

All the Best,

Lakey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..