decal help!

hotrod331

lol, i dont understand what you mean, do you want a font, as in all the letters in the alphabet, or do you want that "southern part" made into a decal??

Cheers Mitch,

By the way, does anyone know how to make a font?? Would be well cool if we could have the "dan klyn/signright" style writting made into a font

hi m8 if you could tell me what the font is thatd be good but a decal would be fine!

attached at the bottom below pic is the font that signright uses,do sign in blue and right in pink :P like below

cheers rodder

post-517-1146580757.jpg

bitch_cakes.zip

Edited by hotrod331

Its possible to knock up a decal of it but it would require quite a bit of messing about. Square on photo would be much better. Micrografix picture publisher...very user friendly...has ideal tools on it for knocking up decals ..ie smart mask . Off a square on photo a very good result could be knocked up in a couple of minutes. If you are happy with the "southern" being on a bit of a tilt then thats ok ..but straightening it up would take a good while longer to get a satisfactory result .

Nice one Mitch ..beat me to it. :rolleyes:

Edited by reg126

Its possible to knock up a decal of it but it would require quite a bit of messing about. Square on photo would be much better. Micrografix picture publisher...very user friendly...has ideal tools on it for knocking up decals ..ie smart mask . Off a square on photo a very good result could be knocked up in a couple of minutes. If you are happy with the "southern" being on a bit of a tilt then thats ok ..but straightening it up would take a good while longer to get a satisfactory result .

Nice one Mitch ..beat me to it. :rolleyes:

anychance you could be me a decal mate? I have a square on photo?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..