Adobe Photoshop??

martwisely

Hi is there a way of making reflective floors in adobe??

For example if i open a picture of an f2 and cut it out and put it onto a new layer with say a black background and i want the f2 to be like reflecting on the floor...

[attachmentid=6050]

Like this for example ^^^^^

But actually do it myself instead of taking the photo with it reflecting...

Cheers in advance :thumbup::thumbup:

post-783-1146588602.jpg

Edited by martwisely

Its possible, you can just select the part you want to reflect, then copy and past it onto the image, flip it upside down and fade the end bit, but that works best with an object on a horizontal line. So may not be much use for doing a car at an angle with my knowledge.

Best place for Photoshop tutorials is to have a look here there are loads to look through and differnt stlyes on the left to look through.

Should be somthing there of use! :thumbs_up:

Its possible, you can just select the part you want to reflect, then copy and past it onto the image, flip it upside down and fade the end bit, but that works best with an object on a horizontal line. So may not be much use for doing a car at an angle with my knowledge.

Best place for Photoshop tutorials is to have a look here there are loads to look through and differnt stlyes on the left to look through.

Should be somthing there of use! :thumbs_up:

:2: will go have a look see what i can find. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..