fill rate help!

TADS

hi i have downloaded the game again now i have got a new pc but my fill rate is down to 63mpix/sec and i take it, thats this my graphics are crap???? but i have a nvidia geforce 6100 plz can sumone help? cant race online as it worps rite away!!!

thanks

My own experience of nvidia graphics cards are that they are fine if you have the right drivers... Now this DOES NOT MEAN downloading the latest drivers and all will work ok. It is not uncommon for the latest drivers not to work properly with your card. My advice would be to try several of the companys drivers..including older ones to see if that solves your problem. I use an ancient nvidia Riva TNT 2 and it works fine on the early drivers on everything........when I tried it with most up to date driver than half my games wouldnt run. Fortunately nvidia still have the older drivers available for download.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..