Free Razors...now Cheap Fuel!

looks good actually, if you look under the "ordering" section, they talk about how they get it to you, like first class delevery and rather bizarly

"first class, delivered straight through your letterbox."

What? they gonna pour it through your door???

Good find Splinter, il look into that :thumbs_up:

looks good actually, if you look under the "ordering" section, they talk about how they get it to you, like first class delevery and rather bizarly

well Rikard....... Which category are you???

Quote taken from the site:

Just in case you are an American, or possibly drive a car made by Suzuki, we will spell the purpose of Petrol Direct out to you in simple terms. This is a spoof. A parody. We do not sell petrol or any other fuels, and certainly not plutonium or antimatter. Sorry. This site is strictly for laughs only.'

http://www.petroldirect.com/about-us.htm

Edited by Chewy102

well Rikard....... Which category are you???

Quote taken from the site:

Just in case you are an American, or possibly drive a car made by Suzuki, we will spell the purpose of Petrol Direct out to you in simple terms. This is a spoof. A parody. We do not sell petrol or any other fuels, and certainly not plutonium or antimatter. Sorry. This site is strictly for laughs only.'

i didn't see that bit lol, wuite a good idea the whole thing, shame it isn't real :thumbs_down:

:thumbup:

:rofl: i emailed the link to my dad who runs a fleet of transists he emailed me back saying " wot a great find pity the ordering system is down at the moment i'll try again tomorrow. thanks for that "

i really must talk to him about internet fraud or just get him certified. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..