coloured text psp7

crash happy

got screen shot here with few arrows painted on.... basicly in the text window on the "Fill" in the "styles" box clcik the little black arrow and a sub menu will show up like on me pic, select the second pic along, think it called gradient. then you should be away.

post-179-1147552998_thumb.jpg

Aha lol forgot to look there. Explains it.

psp7 and Adobe photoshop and psp 7 are pretty much the same.

This is how to do it in adobe

[attachmentid=6236]

Then

[attachmentid=6237]

Hope this helps :thumbup:

post-783-1147553974_thumb.jpg

post-783-1147554003_thumb.jpg

Edited by martwisely

• 1 month later...

got screen shot here with few arrows painted on.... basicly in the text window on the "Fill" in the "styles" box clcik the little black arrow and a sub menu will show up like on me pic, select the second pic along, think it called gradient. then you should be away.

FBF, wot is the name of the font for that "FATBOYFIN" text in the screenshot u attached above??

many thanks,

n1tr089 :)

Its taken from a tv show i think called "family guy" found it on one of the free fonts webbys

Family Guys is hilerious!! :rofl:

Allstar, that question has already been answered! :thumbup:

Check out my post on the link below, then once its loaded scroll down and read the other posts

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=45378

:thumbup:

Edited by Rikard

i took pic of back of a jag and cut bumper off and stuck it on skin

and flag .. on the freehand selector i turned the feather up a little then drew round outside and deleted eough till i was happy with it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..