Alternative Wolzy front end

reg126

[attachmentid=6313]

[attachmentid=6316]

[attachmentid=6315]

[attachmentid=6314]

I dont think its unfair to say it..but the wolzy front end in my opinion has a rather poor appearance.. I therefore decided to mess around with the graphics to produce a better looking front end.

The changes made to the template are:

1. headlamp bowls..taken from the A60 model..resized and put into place.

2. indicator/side light sockets installed into the correct place(as near as reasonably possible).

3. Different grille..sourced from a piccy...not essential..but Ithink its slightly better than the original.

4. Shading changes on various parts of the front end...mainly front panel and wing joints and also to spotlight recess.

All the changes were done using Micrografx software but was kept in PSD format throughout.. TREAT IT AS FLATTENED ..though it may still be possible to open in layers....I cant answer that.

The instructions were all painted out . The body parts are all in greyed (desaturated form) but I kept the floorplan and grille in "ready to use form".

sample piccies...4 wolzys on track..all using variations of my front end changes and painted by myself....sample of the template, sample of painted template...based on real car ..including slogan!!!!

also zip of the altered template.

post-962-1147903701_thumb.jpg

post-962-1147903745.jpg

post-962-1147903792.jpg

Wolzymodgreyedmasterfull.zip

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..