Important New DVLA information

IPB ImageIPB Image [attachmentid=6352]

***DVLA NEW RULES***

In order to assist other motorists to identify potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low mental ability, additional flags are required.

IPB Image

post-241-1148052105.jpg

IPB ImageIPB Image [attachmentid=6352]

***DVLA NEW RULES***

In order to assist other motorists to identify potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

IPB Image

Chewy had better get himself a flag then.

:rofl: nice one splinter, must say they are tons about on the roads and its become extremely annoying, and even slightly distracting when driving. Luckily, I'm not sad enough to display one myself :thumbup::scared15:

isn't it ment to be a joke?

Erm, yes it is a joke, thats why everyone so far, including me, has laughed at it :rolleyes:

Chewy had better get himself a flag then.

:shrug: Why the hell would I want to show an English National flag on my car Earache? :shrug:

I don't know. Thats none of my business, show whatever flags you like on your car.

Incidentally, a red cross and a white background could mean the NI flag.

Edited by erik

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..