lada saloon improved look

reg126

[attachmentid=6385]

[attachmentid=6384]

[attachmentid=6383]

[attachmentid=6386]

I like ladas, having raced a few and done well in them. Shall have to do a skin of one of my real life ones soon. Anyway I knocked up a couple of skins and when trying them out it soon became obvious that some improvement work was needed to transform the car. The bonnet and boot appearance on the original reminded me more of fiat mirafioris than lada rivas.

THE BASIC CHANGES are the insertion of lines to represent the gaps between the bonnet and boot panels and the respective wing upper surfaces. Getting these right took a bit of messing about and several test cars.

The change they make to the cars in game appearance is dramatic and so much better. Especially so if your painting wings different colours to adjoining bonnet or boot panels.

An additional change is the insertion of the fuel filler flap which is absent on the original template.

The ZIP template should be assumed to be flattened and the panels have been greyed.

Also pictured are 2 ladas, one improved and one as original to demonstrate the changed rear look.

post-962-1148211717_thumb.jpg

post-962-1148211739.jpg

post-962-1148211760.jpg

ladareg126modifiedtemplate.zip

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..