erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest milf477

Hi mate great skins. :appl: Could you do me a huge favour and change the number of the car too his real number.And change his name on the name plate please.And put it up for download please? im a mechenic for these guys in real life and im collecting there skins for this game.cheers mate. :2:

Guest milf477

Hi london allstar.sorry couldent reply yesterday.The boot where u got the red writing too has www.posh-wash.co.uk in yellow writing and the bonnet is just plain black.cheers mate.Also could some one send me the mike pullen one too please? would be very greatfull if you could. :2:

anyone know how i can get 3d max (for free on the doge if nessecary lol ) or how i can do renders any help appreciated

where can i find render scenes for Hot Rods?

I tried something similar, using myself and Jenny's skins from Cannard's league...

[attachmentid=14281]

Jenny's revenge...

[attachmentid=14282]

I had the last laugh though...

[attachmentid=14283]

post-718-1173911192.jpg

post-718-1173911257.jpg

post-718-1173911295.jpg

Wouldn't want to meet that head on! :rofl::appl:

:rofl:

Yeah u would be left for dead :rofl: