Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aint posted a render on here for ages! heres my newest one just finshed my bws world dirt skin so thought id take it for a spin round arlington :5:

comments plz lads! :scared15::coffee:

skins based on sparkys wf car!

and this is my 1st render trying to add motion smoke etc!

Great render, well done :thumbup:

aint posted a render on here for ages! heres my newest one just finshed my bws world dirt skin so thought id take it for a spin round arlington :5:

Nice Rodder!

nice skin will u make another but ov sparks car with his name and no. and put it up 4 download? :thumbup:

Bloomin amazing stuff rodder. :thumbs_up:

Nemesis class mate as usual, maybe try photoshoping the floor on the jag so you cant see the rollcage,bottom of seat mate.(Only a idea)

and Ryano this aint pimp my banger you know!!! But nice render mate, try putting the car closer to the fence so you cant see the ends of the stadium etc.

Ta Tom

Edited by Tombo209

Bloomin amazing stuff rodder. :thumbs_up:

Nemesis class mate as usual, maybe try photoshoping the floor on the jag so you cant see the rollcage,bottom of seat mate.(Only a idea)

and Ryano this aint pimp my banger you know!!! But nice render mate, try putting the car closer to the fence so you cant see the ends of the stadium etc.

Ta Tom

Just put 5 mins in to it with help from rodder, cheers matey!

[attachmentid=14590]

post-874-1174849386.jpg

All comments will be taken into account thank you. I got bored today and used some of my skills to create another crash scene thanks to willzy207 for letting me use his skin

post-665-1174920405.jpg