erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lush :appl:

Cheers spike I will upload em on2 my computer 2nite. Thanks 4 the comments lads. I wna attempt a mk2 est version of the hardcore style. So if any of u lads can get square on pics 4 me of a mk2 est and then pm me it would be much appriciated. Cheers :thumbup:

just paint it and add trim etc!

and have had a word with weasel thro pm about copy/pasting stuff off my hardcore skins and all is resolved just wanted to say i dont mind sending certain things out but its things like this that annoy me and makes me not want to send stuff out!when ive sat behind me pc for x amount of time doing something a little special or different in my free time (the little of it i have atm)then see it pasted on someones skin saying heres my latest creation comments please!,p$sses me off a bit lol

im not that scarey just ask!!! ill either say yes or no lol :2:

not having a dig just wanted to mention it... :coffee:

cheers rodder159

excellent rodder :appl:

Rodder how come 1 side of the trannys black and the other white :P cracking skin though mate

Typical Pikey outfit, steal some poor sods transporter and only get round to painting 3/4's of the thing before you have the cheek to try and use it! :scared15::rofl: Did you remember to swop the number plates over Rodder? :shrug: Edited by mcrew

Hello again lads. Since i don't have max 2 render, i though i would giv it a go on photoshop. I took a screen sot while i was racing in FNB and cut it out of the picture. I then gt a pic frm a syt of a tranny and added my car on2 it n gave it a shadow n few straps using line tool. Pic is only small but comments welcome. Remember i only used photoshop so.... Cheers ;)

[attachmentid=17881]

post-1467-1185631689.jpg

Edited by Weasel Jnr

[attachmentid=17883][attachmentid=17884] :appl: well done weasel not heard of renderin on photoshop but hey yu learn somting new every day it seems :appl:

eny ways i thaught that i would try a f2 skin. trust me its harder that what it looks. took me a few hours and alot of thinking to do this even tho it might not look like it did

eny ways comments welcome and some epic renders and skins been posted up latles

post-1954-1185635043.jpg

post-1954-1185635063.jpg