Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jamesy can i be honest and i hope you don't take it the wrong way nice render Jamesy well done but if you make the wheels smaller it will look 300x better ;) nice weasel perhaps same with stigs aswell do the damage at swaff or arena as the scene you're using is abit limited to angles.. also nice renders. :thumbs_up:

Isit just when you save it as jpeg dode if so try tweaking the settings when you save it? :shrug:

cheers

no offence ment ;)

looks to me jnr is on the wrong side off the crash :scared15:

sorry ernie but you would do the same to me :rolleyes:

now we wait to i can hit u at akka raze lol

haha :011:

You won't be able to catch me anyway! :king:

If you drive in real life like you do online you'll be s**t anyway :rofl:

btw Nice render haha! I was at the right of a crash at once!

Glad i wernt at that meet, dont fancy getting a car followed into where im sitting lol :rolleyes:

You've never been to Barrow then? Of course not, you're Southern and sit a mile away from the track eh? j/k, no doubt you'll have something to say... :glare:

Nice Renders Weasel, course it wouldn't happen to a Leveller..

I remmember something like this on 262's bonnet at this years bba world cup "...on the infield down in devon lived 508 and 507 but up here,where theres no infield to play ashbys didnt have the balls anyway so they ran away!" not the exact saying i dont think but it was something long those lines

Edited by xj40