Renders

erik

no m8 i was'nt saying u was lol,what i ment was i'm not brillant at um lol,what i do like most others i expect is find a photo of a banger and try and recreate the signs that are on there m8 you will soon get the hang of it m8

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no m8 i was'nt saying u was lol,what i ment was i'm not brillant at um lol,what i do like most others i expect is find a photo of a banger and try and recreate the signs that are on there m8 you will soon get the hang of it m8

brill advice jamesy :thumbup:

Are you ill? :coffee:

possably? i'm not sure? :rofl:

should go to the doctor and find out ;)

nice one jamie ure getting better now...

one tip for that one, make the nickname less stretched on the side and center it more in height.

Also i will pm you some stars, they look better small as them ones your using arent very good

first attempt :) comments welcome

excelent first attempt m8,

see with the tailer, you have to make both side visible (or reverse the visible side) :shrug: (somthing like that) in order to make it look solid, i cant remember how to do this..... :banghead2: but I'm sure someone can enlighten you.

cheers

Think ive managed it but dunno how i done it lol but here it is 2nd attempt :) comments plz lads

and cheers again chops for the trailer

:thumbup:

"FORCE 2 SIDED" when rendering am sure that will sort it.... :thumbs_up: see the wheel arches are still see through