Renders

erik

not having a dig personally just at you buster bu havnt got the time or patience for people ripping other peoples stuff then using it and asking for comments!

ive been very busy in the paintshop lately but whats the point posting renders when things will just be ripped?

DOES THA WANT TO MAKE THA OWN DECALS?!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DOES THA WANT TO MAKE THA OWN DECALS?!

epic :rofl:

:rofl:

did'nt you realise people will rip it off.... So i did'nt have a dig.. Did i say skin looks crap or it is crap or anything of the sort there's just been a load of posts about how busters will get ripped off and then you do the same.. logic? :shrug:

Edited by calum

did'nt you realise people will rip it off.... So i did'nt have a dig.. Did i say skin looks crap or it is crap or anything of the sort there's just been a load of posts about how busters will get ripped off and then you do the same.. logic? :shrug:

I dont think you put it the right way then mate, Learn to speak to people with a little more Manners rather than have dig's Its not the first time, And why would someone want to rip a skin which looks like it too 5 seconds with a set of pencils :rofl:

I think it looks spot on :thumbs_up:

Dont let the folk that take digs put your confidence down,all got to learn some times :thumbs_up:

Time for the digging to stop!

Calum, everytime someone posts a skin/render up you dig at them. Sorry but it's starting to annoy me. If you don't like someone skin or render or its a bit off from perfect don't bother posting. Everytime you post something it a dig at someone, come on for good sake these people are having a go and trying there best and don't want to be put down by a stupid comment.

Don't bother posting then, most people try hard on there skins and want some positive comments, not a dig at it. I bet you wasn't brilliant at painting skins and rendering when you first started was you?

This is a joke i never had a flamming dig, i think it looks good if you want my opinion i said morons would rip it off, did it need input from yourself, if i wanted to have a dig id of choose something better to dig about, i don't even know him so it was'nt cause i don't like him..