Renders

erik

Makes me feel iffy about posting my update of my new skin if this is the attitude :thumbs_down:

No dont bother Saloon, you may just get DIGGED at again. But you first picture was good. :thumbs_up:

Oh, and Cal i made this for you, put it in your signature......

post-1068-1206979072.jpg

Edited by Adam136

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YOU BUNCH OF LADIES.

Agreed i thought this forum was meant to get people to come and race not look through this lot and see just stupid childish comments, it reminds me why i stopped racing !!!!

:banghead2:

We all like comments on are work but if it aint going to help dont say it simple really

Rant over :scared15:

Hi lads been working on this cortina estate its mainly based on Koonta's from the mildenhall team meeting but i've added/taken a few things which imo look better. I've also tried to make the sills look a little crusty don't know if you like it but i do so do 1 :scared15::rofl::thumbs_up:

comments please!

post-4425-1206982164.jpg

Edited by Cubsta

Unless im mistaking it's adam still going on like a kid it was'nt even involving him.. Saloon i don't know what you're problem is i was'nt slagging you off just adam's got a problem seems to be his time of month either that or he wants me to go back and rip his renders to bits but i'm not going to!

Oh and cubz take some stars off the boot will look better, But otherwise it's you're best skin! Well done!

Edited by calum

Cal, I wasnt having a go its just you dig at people when they post there renders up. Yeah your renders are good and I cannot see one bad thing about them, all im saying is just give a positive comment back. :thumbs_up:

Rant Over.

nice to see a render after a page of bickering :scared15:

Edited by pazza