Renders

erik

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't really see the point at being imature about things.....Walker your saying am being picky but a bet you would be a bit angry if someone was sending a skin around that you spent your free time on.....And sibbs you just a bit annoyed since i said something about the cheat messages you were getting and the fact we had to end the race since the i.p's were wrong. You were winning the race and they ended I only said ended and before you say it was me i can't end since there is only 2 or 3 people who have the server words for tnb servers so if you don't have that you can't end....

Rant Over

Don't really see the point at being imature about things.....Walker your saying am being picky but a bet you would be a bit angry if someone was sending a skin around that you spent your free time on.....And sibbs you just a bit annoyed since i said something about the cheat messages you were getting and the fact we had to end the race since the i.p's were wrong. You were winning the race and they ended I only said ended and before you say it was me i can't end since there is only 2 or 3 people who have the server words for tnb servers so if you don't have that you can't end....

Rant Over

no I would not be angry,I would take it as complimate if someone was using a skin or pic done by me :coffee:

Rant Over

no I would not be angry,I would take it as complimate if someone was using a skin or pic done by me :coffee:

A forgot to make it clear a ment sending a pic of your skin about and cutting the signs off and passing them off as their own

Rant Over

A forgot to make it clear a ment sending a pic of your skin about and cutting the signs off and passing them off as their own

would not bother me as its only a game at the end of the day :thumbs_up:

maybe you forget that,anyway am not going to argue over a skin,a game or a pic.

it's like this walker he spent time on that skin and them signs not for others to steal and claim as there own and not ask for permission before even using them..

whether its a game or not he spent HIS time on them for HIMself to use on HIS car..

Nice stig and rikard and weasels mondeo from last page :thumbs_up:

cheers

Why Send Them Around Then???

if you dont want a car to be sent around then why send them to other people.....

simple as that!!

Well if he sent it around then i didnt know but when people crack it it's lossy..