Renders

erik

Funny.. I fail to see how any of you're comments are constructive, I also fail to see what he has done to deserve 'COMEDIANS' To take the mick, Just tell him he could improve by changing this from skin to skin, Instead of all looking the same, Don't keep digging at him Because It's just tedious, .. So if you leave a comment make it constructive if you can't manage that don't bother.

I can quite honestly say well done to dode and i believe Bg for acctually being conrtuctive and not just being nasty about it in the process. Martin and Walker show us some world class skins go ahead please....

Cheers

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny.. I fail to see how any of you're comments are constructive, I also fail to see what he has done to deserve 'COMEDIANS' To take the mick, Just tell him he could improve by changing this from skin to skin, Instead of all looking the same, Don't keep digging at him Because It's just tedious, .. So if you leave a comment make it constructive if you can't manage that don't bother.

I can quite honestly say well done to dode and i believe Bg for acctually being conrtuctive and not just being nasty about it in the process. Martin and Walker show us some world class skins go ahead please....

Cheers

Calum,

I have given Leech/Mr Mourthy lots of advice, tips, decals, fonts, font names and pics in the past (Not that it's any of your business), however I got fed up of him asking me for these things on MSN all the time, or him asking to see skins I was working on at the time then trying to copy them and then within a couple of hours see a render on here of a car that is the same colour, has some of my decals which i have kindly sent him and the same sponsors all thrown together as qucik as possibble and then being passed off as his own.

I'm more than happy to give advice to people, I have done in the past and still do.

If you really want a tedious post, have a look back in this thread and find some of your own, telling people that they have Mk. 2 Granada saloon wheels on a Mk. 2 Estate, or something along those lines.

I don't know about world class skins, but try the link in my signature below.

Ta

Cheers

marty can quite easily show u some top skins as most of his usually are.

Cheers

When its the same skin all the time they tend to look a bit boring or a "peice of cheese" as I said in another reply

And martin has done lots of nice skins just look here for example http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj313/M...?albumview=grid

Edited by walker

Looks good Erik, and i like the mk2 bro you're skins are getting better :rolleyes: Reedy that mk2's lovely aswell ;)

Fill you're boots but i don't know if you're aware of the block button on msn..

I am indeed and now I know you are too...WOW!!

Nice skin and render Erik.

well kyle lol im not gonna argue with you there thats thats a fair point lol 4got bout that aswell.... guess no1 else goin to comment ;)

Cheers

Well I will comment but not on the skin,more on your text talk. Can you not spell :shrug:

Better than usual. The bottom line though, you need to spend more time on your skins than you do, as the numbers look scrapy, the coachlines look rushed and it still look to me like you've just thrown some decals on. Nice, 'Marine Services Ltd.' decal by the way...