Renders

erik

Heres something i worked on today!

Should appear at UKDirt World Final proberly :)

Thanks to Dode#151 for Renders!!!

Looks really nice lewis :appl:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well what you on mate weed or something ive never seen guns do a skin like that ? come where have i, he never used them signs...? is it me or is it always the scottish that moan?..

I love sibbs on the back is a bit OTT imo .....

hell of a lot better leech!

best skin yet by far.

one thing i would change but this is me, the font on the back saying "car sales" maybe change it to a more smarter rather than bolder one.

also on ure ssc u did for dean maybe make the inner glow on the main sponsors on sides same as the top/bottom gradient???? may give it more effect.

Yet again ive started my rfactor skin from scratch nowhere near finished yet ive still gotta do the back,bonnet,crowed side and do the top + crowd side of the aerofoil but just thought id show my little bit of progress thanks to demonstone for the help ( no he didnt make the signs for me lol )

post-285-1223859385_thumb.jpg

Yet again ive started my rfactor skin from scratch nowhere near finished yet ive still gotta do the back,bonnet,crowed side and do the top + crowd side of the aerofoil but just thought id show my little bit of progress thanks to demonstone for the help ( no he didnt make the signs for me lol )

Looks nice dazza :thumbs_up:

Whats a gub? :/

Mouth lol