• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not posted any renders for a while so here ya go:

13-BeechReplica-CortinabwsRndr2.jpg

598-200-Mk1grans-Vole240eRndr1.jpg

Snakey13P5bHiabRndr2.jpg

Also in Max8 you can use the advanced lighting like I did in the above renders, was wondering if there's anything in Max3 that gives decent lighting and shadows as at the moment can only use Omni Lights, which are a pain in the !@~*!!

Cheers, as always comments wanted :D

Edited by n1tr089

Right I'm trying to make a fence to go between the track and spectator bank, this is what i have at the moment:

post-996-1225901295.jpg

Does anyone know how to make it so the little white holes between the wires are see through without making it have too many faces etc.??

Cheers.

Right I'm trying to make a fence to go between the track and spectator bank, this is what i have at the moment:

post-996-1225901295.jpg

Does anyone know how to make it so the little white holes between the wires are see through without making it have too many faces etc.??

Cheers.

think you can map it with alpha textures so some bits go see through in game.

post-996-1225901295.jpg

Cheers.

think you can map it with alpha textures so some bits go see through in game.

So do you have any idea how to map it with alpha textures then mate, as I aint got the slightest :blink: