Practical Classics Granada Mk1 Stolen!

erik

This is merely a method of spreading the word about the recent theft of the Practical Classics Granada Mk1, as explained here.

I am not suggesting that anyone on this forum is responsible and I would be surprised if that was the case.

I am not suggesting that anyone on this forum is responsible and I would be surprised if that was the case.

Thats a real shame, theiving scumbags. :011:

On another note, Mcrew is after some documents/vin plates etc for a gold Mk1 Granada.....no questions asked! :rolleyes:

Guest Trash

So why put that then if you never even thought it?

So why put that then if you never even thought it?

'Cause he was trying to catch me out Stu?

Dagnamit, I wouldve got away with it if it wasnt for you pesky kids! :rofl:

Crewie, worked out we just about got enough time to build the old girl for Crasharama, know any good sign writers Eric?? :rofl:

And I reckon with a nice 10mm steel plate bonnet, we should be able to destroy that stupid, gay Autospud pace car/ pick up thingy. :rolleyes:

Crewie, worked out we just about got enough time to build the old girl for Crasharama, know any good sign writers Eric?? :rofl:

Whos Eric?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..