rent-a-rookie

kevinhinnells

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has used Cecil's rent-a-rookie (here).

Its my big 30 this year and he wife is looking for suggestions for the best present ever. I have been going on for ages about doing it, but with kids etc never got the time tools and the space to build my own. Without does anyone know how much it costs and are they good?

cheers in advance

-Kev

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has used Cecil's rent-a-rookie (here).

Its my big 30 this year and he wife is looking for suggestions for the best present ever. I have been going on for ages about doing it, but with kids etc never got the time tools and the space to build my own. Without does anyone know how much it costs and are they good?

cheers in advance

-Kev

I've used them twice, it cost £150 to £200 depending on track. He let me choose my car (both sunny's) and choose paint scheme. He provided all the kit and kept the car running. It was great and i loved every minute of it. As a result i'm now racin with fire, off a trailer and a driveway. I'm on cecils homepage clutching a trophy as i won the first race i did with him. Other photos of my evening are on his site here:

http://www.cecilsrentarookie.co.uk/galleri...allery_fans.htm

my advise is go for it, best decision i ever made and it was for my 30th too.

xTx

I've used them twice, it cost £150 to £200 depending on track. He let me choose my car (both sunny's) and choose paint scheme. He provided all the kit and kept the car running. It was great and i loved every minute of it. As a result i'm now racin with fire, off a trailer and a driveway. I'm on cecils homepage clutching a trophy as i won the first race i did with him. Other photos of my evening are on his site here:

http://www.cecilsrentarookie.co.uk/galleri...allery_fans.htm

my advise is go for it, best decision i ever made and it was for my 30th too.

xTx

Nice one, you look made up in that picture. Must have been a buzz to pick up a trophy on first run out. :appl:

£200 notes seems fairly reasonable, did it cost you much for a day licence to race?

-Kev

Licences are normally £20 - £60 depending on what you want to do. Not sure what Spedeworth charge these days.

It looks like great value for money, I saw him on Sky a few weeks ago, and it looks like a great Birthday present. :5:

I was looking at renting a Rebel for £200, but thought I'd just save up for a while and buy an F2!

Licences are normally £20 - £60 depending on what you want to do. Not sure what Spedeworth charge these days.

It looks like great value for money, I saw him on Sky a few weeks ago, and it looks like a great Birthday present. :5:

I was looking at renting a Rebel for £200, but thought I'd just save up for a while and buy an F2!

i think a spedeworth day licence last year was £15 so not bad at all!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..