Metro spoilers

erik

I have made the spoilers shown below for a Metro, they are far from perfect, but its my first attempt at making anything. Comments would be appreciated.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thats a good start mate, its not easy when your making somthing in 3D Max. :appl:

Good Effort :thumbs_up:

we gonna see a rude boi full body kit next? :thumbup:

My tip is to deleate the number fin to make it look more road like, to do that you need to:

right click the model (after you select it) --> Convert to --> convert to editable poly --> click "Vertext" under selection (3 red dot button)

then a load of blue dots should appear over the car, then select the ones that make up the number fin then press the deleate key :thumbup:

Edited by Rikard

Thats a good start mate, its not easy when your making somthing in 3D Max. :appl:

Good Effort :thumbs_up:

we gonna see a rude boi full body kit next? :thumbup:

My tip is to deleate the number fin to make it look more road like, to do that you need to:

right click the model (after you select it) --> Convert to --> convert to editable poly --> click "Vertext" under selection (3 red dot button)

then a load of blue dots should appear over the car, then select the ones that make up the number fin then press the deleate key :thumbup:

Thanks for your comments, will try that later :thumbup:

I did think it would be better without the fin but I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it.

Edited by erik

kool looking car there m8 but are they go kart wheels you got on there

lol jokes m8 well done

cheerz tombo

Cheers for the kind words, and I think those are F1/2 wheels.

i ment the size m8 if they were lil bigger would look alot better :thumbup:

cheerz tombo

I think you are right, I will use larger ones in future.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..