uk-dirt for Dummies

Biffo

:unsure: Just get rid of one problem and find another...

Thanks to DINO, reminding me that the Lada.tga file must be uncompressed, I finally got a tex file.

I put my tex into the "Under 2 litre" file and found the drivers txt file. I added mine into the file, table driver,etc. etc. just as the guide says.

When I go into the game in the "Under 2 litre" I don`t appear in the driver list so I can`t choose me and see what the car looks like ? ? :o

Once I get this sorted I`ll be able to attempt some more templates..

:042:

I`m getting there..... slowly.

Cheers

Biffo720

After you have put your name in the drivers.txt in the Under 2 litres folder, go back to the banger car manager and swap to the under 2 litres's again. Otherwise your new drivers.txt (with your added name) wont be updated by the game itself, until you have done this.

:unsure: Just get rid of one problem and find another...

Thanks to DINO, reminding me that the Lada.tga file must be uncompressed, I finally got a tex file.

I put my tex into the "Under 2 litre" file and found the drivers txt file. I added mine into the file, table driver,etc. etc. just as the guide says.

When I go into the game in the "Under 2 litre" I don`t appear in the driver list so I can`t choose me and see what the car looks like ? ? :o

Once I get this sorted I`ll be able to attempt some more templates..

:042:

I`m getting there..... slowly.

Cheers

Biffo720

:scared15: SORTED......DON`T PANIC

I`ve just found out why I can`t find myself! I went into Race Manager and changed from under 2 litre to unlimited then back again and this loaded the new modified version into the under 2 litres........

Sorry to waste yer time....... ;)

Time for bed said Zebadi...or something like that.

Regards

Biffo720

After you have put your name in the drivers.txt in the Under 2 litres folder, go back to the banger car manager and swap to the under 2 litres's again. Otherwise your new drivers.txt (with your added name) wont be updated by the game itself, until you have done this.

:thumbup: Thanx m8.......it was that simple............Like me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..