Rendering skills

Hey guys, now that i done a few skins i thought i would have to a go at rendering, so i went into photoshop and started renering like i do on normal pictures and the end result was very pixely (if thats even a word)

So could anyone give me a few tips on how they render and how you get the skin to be skiney/glossy.

cheers lads :)

Indeed like Splinters says thats a bit different then what we mean by rendering, you'll need

3ds files from cars and these you'll put into 3D Max .. then you have to put wheels on your models

and maybe some other stuff, make a floor under it turn your car in a nice position and finally add

a skin to it and then render it ..

Then you should get a result like this ...

Cheers

Mark

post-101-1149068437.jpg

Indeed like Splinters says thats a bit different then what we mean by rendering, you'll need

3ds files from cars and these you'll put into 3D Max .. then you have to put wheels on your models

and maybe some other stuff, make a floor under it turn your car in a nice position and finally add

Cheers

Mark

what did you use to render that F1? what version of 3D Max, and did you use any plug-ins?

cheers

what did you use to render that F1? what version of 3D Max, and did you use any plug-ins?

cheers

I use 3D Studio Max 5 with the Brazil RS plugin

Cheers

Mark

cheers

I use 3D Studio Max 5 with the Brazil RS plugin

Cheers

Mark

Cheers :thumbs_up:

Looks great! :thumbup:

Edited by Rikard

Cheers

Mark

Wow!!!!!! That F2 looks absolutly top stuff, :appl::king:

Sash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..