Really Old Photos

sashjag

I understand what your saying eric about the front of the roof coming in....but.... When u build a banger u put the cage directly behind the drivers seat so the driver is protecte from that, it would take alot to get the front of the roof down as the front pillars hold it up well, and when seat belted together are very strong.Also at most tracks im sure you will find only a bit of sheet metal is allowed to be bolted on a car with a sunroof.

Cheers again :2:

I would probably do bangers next season if it weren't for this lack of driver protection allowed.

Why not try saloon stock cars, you cant get much more driver protection than that. ( Unless knobbys just about to give you a great big flat out hit!) :rofl:

I would probably do bangers next season if it weren't for this lack of driver protection allowed.

Why not try saloon stock cars, you cant get much more driver protection than that. ( Unless knobbys just about to give you a great big flat out hit!) :rofl:

I might try Saloonstox if anyone is selling a decent one at the end of this season. Otherwise I will be building my own car for the Hot Saloons.

erik what are u on about driver protection, look at photos from the 80's no one ever got knocked out etc.. coz there was no cages for them to bang there heads on. Also look at rollovers how many time have you seen a driver get crushed by his/her roof?? if you dont think youre safe dont bother!

erik what are u on about driver protection, look at photos from the 80's no one ever got knocked out etc.. coz there was no cages for them to bang there heads on. Also look at rollovers how many time have you seen a driver get crushed by his/her roof?? if you dont think youre safe dont bother!

also because the cars were all standard really there was no racing engine rubbish. if you want a rod like mushy go buy a hot rod...!

Edited by calum

also because the cars were all standard really there was no racing engine rubbish. if you want a rod like mushy go buy a hot rod...!

lol here we go again. Get yourself a video from Arena Nationals last year, when it was Mushy and Team Black vs the Glads, and then call him a rodder!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..