My renders

lenny

hi m8 great work when using differnt chassis in a render e.g 280c and the sheerling try to get the sizes of the cars right as the sheerline should be quite a bit bigger then the 280c just advise on making your renders better m8 :scared15:

Before you start off on one like before, what I have to say next is advice as to what I think will help you, you dont have to use it of course.......

When doing damage on a car for a render, what I would do is join all the parts of the car together to make one solid model, then start pulling the verts about to bend the car. Maybe you already know this, but it looks on that estate that you have just rotated the front round and pulled it back. IMO, its more realistic if you snap your car as one object rather leaving it 4 seperate pieces.

Here is a damage render I done before last years World Final, just for extra little touches I've put the wheel back into the arch abit and twisted the front of the car round so it hasnt snapped straight. Not the best damage render ever but just trying to help.

Well done on the other stuff though, its amazing what you can do after a little practise isnt it :scared15:

Dazza

Dazza, that 280c looks like the Crown Wreck og 67 Gary Greenlan at BB6?

Sash

More good stuff guys, only thing the car is a little bit squashed on the truck?

nice render calum, but try zooming in a bit so the renders are bigger and clearer :thumbs_up:

other than that, great m8!!! :thumbup:

heres my 3rd render, i think i might be trying 2 run befor i can walk tho!! :rofl:

post-996-1151757791.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..