can't get into any chatroom

Peter H162

Hi all,

I can't get into the secure chatroom of ukdirt 1, 2, & 3. I also can't get into the JAVA-chatrooms.

The Mirc-program i downloaded from ukdirt gives the following error: * Connect retry #5 irc.chat4all.org (6667)

-

* Unable to connect to server (Software caused connection abort)

I have a straight line with my ADSL modem/router, all my firewall's are down, i even turned down all securitysettings in internet explorer...

Who is the Mirc-expert arround here who can help me with this?

My MSN adres is plieshout@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I can't get into the secure chatroom of ukdirt 1, 2, & 3. I also can't get into the JAVA-chatrooms.

The Mirc-program i downloaded from ukdirt gives the following error: * Connect retry #5 irc.chat4all.org (6667)

-

* Unable to connect to server (Software caused connection abort)

I have a straight line with my ADSL modem/router, all my firewall's are down, i even turned down all securitysettings in internet explorer...

Who is the Mirc-expert arround here who can help me with this?

My MSN adres is plieshout@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Bit confused here..........

I tried all of them and the only one working at this moment is uk-dirt secure chat 2.

Tried it also on uk-dirt website (java) and chat 2 is working.

No idea why u cant connect.

Re-install and try again

Dont forget to register it.

did a fresh install yesterday on a new puter and could only get chat 2 working,thanks to capri who after i had been trying all afternoon told me he could only get into 2 as well....lol...hope this helps mc...mick

Its known that only chat 2 works at the moment.

Evil & me are working on it.

did a fresh install yesterday on a new puter and could only get chat 2 working,thanks to capri who after i had been trying all afternoon told me he could only get into 2 as well....lol...hope this helps mc...mick

Its known that only chat 2 works at the moment.

Evil & me are working on it.

i have a 14 lb sledge hammer, and a 12 bore shotgun, if you need a hand? probley won't fix it but it feels great as you smash it lol

i have a 14 lb sledge hammer, and a 12 bore shotgun, if you need a hand? probley won't fix it but it feels great as you smash it lol

True, but it costs me a bundle to get the PC back together again..................LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..