Caption Comp

Cod120

hi folks. the picture below is 2 wallys @ cowdie see if you can name the 2 ukdirters and also a caption competition with the prize being £5 towards next years jolt fee's. this comp will run for 1 week from now and i would like to invite fozz and scrappy53 to judge with me the person who makes us laugh the most is the winner.

post-13-1150649853_thumb.jpg

Guy on left * best campest accent*

" Oooooh, I just cant wait to get home and swop these nasty cotton overalls for my latex ones dearie!"

Guy on Right * second bestest camp accent*

" Well luvvie, Im already wearing mine under these overalls and they are'nt 'alf chaffing me right in the small of my back........Ooooh I could just swop a crate of babycham for a handful of talc or some baby oil!"

Guy on left * best camp accent*

" So its back to yours for afters then?"

I'll pass on the left guy, but is the right hand one Uncle Chewy? :shrug:

The Nutter on the left goes by the name chewy lol. and on the right im guessin its um you know who i mean. :scared15:

Chewy itching his back....

Edited by martwisely

Guy on left :-

"If he thinks he can tell me when to wave my flag, then he's got another thing coming. I wave it when I want and how I want. Anyway do you think the ref was right and he was offside ???"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Did you know that there's a thief in house who is allegedly nicking bottles from the bar and carrying them in the back of his jacket out of the stadium ???"

Guy on right :-

"erm is there....... "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Guy on the right :-

"Prydie went so far in last night that I am convinced he came up to here"

"Aye, I know what you mean, I've still got back ache cos of him from last week"

Guy on the right :-

"Prydie went so far in last night that I am convinced he came up to here"

"Aye, I know what you mean, I've still got back ache cos of him from last week"

:rofl: quality mav, but theres no way i would go near chewy, maybe zidane would get it tho

prydie

Guy on right "I can't find my arse!"

Guy on left "Try using both hands"

xTx

Edited by xTx

guy on left........... "you know i bet this would make a great caption competition"

*****************************************************************************************

guy on right " so when do i get to wear the red cap?"

*****************************************************************************************

guy on right " want to buy a car radio mate cheap? "

My God, what's with all the Fifers going to better places recently? Chewy has moved to Qatar and that other guy is in Bulgaria, next thing we know one of them will have moved to Iraq!

Hmmm Fife or Iraq..........nope, its too much of close decision for me. :scared15:

My God, what's with all the Fifers going to better places recently? Chewy has moved to Qatar and that other guy is in Bulgaria, next thing we know one of them will have moved to Iraq!

If all you Scotts want to move to a better place then you don't have to travel great distances and go to large efforts, if you wanna live in a much better place then cross the boarder into ENGLAND!! :thumbup:

"...so you never told us. How did ye get ye black eyes and the 5 iron round yer neck the other week?"

"Well mate, it happened like this,"..."I was havin a quiet round of golf with the wife up Cowdie Golf Course. On the 15th she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went looking for it, and while I was rooting around, I noticed that one of the cows 'ad summat protrudin from its rear end. Sure enough, when I lifted its tail, there was the missus's golf ball."

"then what happened..."

"...then...that was when I made my mistake...I lifted the cow's tail and yelled to the missus..."This one here looks like yours!"

...."I'll stick to me marshallin now, its safer!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..