OUTLAW SERIES BOOKINGS, Buxton Dirt

Leeroy186

Ello,

Its Buxton Dirt this Saturday for the Outlaw Series (hot rods and us legends), so if your doing nowt, dont want to go shopping or the missus is at work (like me wahey!) then come and have a play.

All points go towards the main points at the end of the season.

Newcomers more than welcome and if u want any info go to www.outlawseries.cjb.net

If u want to race plz book in here.

Cheers!

Oh and Lee 186 booking in!

Edited by Lee186

Just a little reminder of this track lads.

HIGH KERBS...........tends to throw ya car off into the barrier takin u and possibly another driver outa the race................BE CAREFUL.

NARROW EXITS...........Corners seem to have narrow exits mean it is very easy to hit the barriers(i should know) so please keep this in mind if u have someone round the outside.

LOOPYLEE..............please watch this bloke.......new car and tryin to hold me off in the points rofl.gif

Nah only kiddin good luck to all and have fun

LOOPYLEE..............please watch this bloke.......new car and tryin to hold me off in the points  rofl.gif

7802[/snapback]

rofl.gif !!!!!

JOKER....he has a sexy new focus which he will try to christen by flooring it into the nearest post available! lol!

Looking forward to some clooooooose racing with ya 2moro m8!

I enjoyed it alot and was smiling every race!! Couldnt stop laughing when Joker (accidently!) fenced me and i slid half way down the straight on my side, lol!

and a great race in the legends final with aussie!

Well done to wrighty and counter who i think were 1st or 2nd in every race!

Cheers again lads thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..