Nice ebay Banger Model!

mitch28

Great looking models mate, iv had a look around you cool website aswel :appl:

Sorry for sounding stupid, but how big are 1/43 models? Maby you could measure it, or just stick your hand next to a model :thumbup:

I used to make 1/72 (i think) German World War 2 stuff, and i found painting them really hard, and i know that you need a lot of skill and a very stedy hand to paint the modles you have made to such a high standard :appl: One of my mates used to paint bigger models (1/32 he had more money lol) and he used to spend houres painting them, then used to get headachs from the smell of paint :rofl:

Sorry for sounding stupid, but how big are 1/43 models? Maby you could measure it, or just stick your hand next to a model :thumbup:

I used to make 1/72 (i think) German World War 2 stuff, and i found painting them really hard, and i know that you need a lot of skill and a very stedy hand to paint the modles you have made to such a high standard :appl: One of my mates used to paint bigger models (1/32 he had more money lol) and he used to spend houres painting them, then used to get headachs from the smell of paint :rofl:

Thanks mate :thumbup:

1/43 scale models (after getting my ruler out lol) are about 100mm long around 35mm wide. That was measuring a Rover P5. Ive had many a night where i have had to stop from the fumes lol! I know exactly how you feel! Just out of interest, what models did he paint? Matchbox kingsize are 1/32 scale i believe but may be wrong?? I have a few 1/25 scale models, a MK2 Granny and an XJ6 and like you say they are bloody expensive!!

Mitch

Thanks mate :thumbup:

1/43 scale models (after getting my ruler out lol) are about 100mm long around 35mm wide. That was measuring a Rover P5. Ive had many a night where i have had to stop from the fumes lol! I know exactly how you feel! Just out of interest, what models did he paint? Matchbox kingsize are 1/32 scale i believe but may be wrong?? I have a few 1/25 scale models, a MK2 Granny and an XJ6 and like you say they are bloody expensive!!

Mitch

Thats a good size.

He painted similer stuff to me, mainly World War 2 stuff, he liked the Germans like me, he made a few half track APCs, a Kublewagen, he made a top quality scene of some Africa Korps, and made a small high detail D-Day landing of the English. He also had a 1/32 scale Tiger 2 Tank, the model was very high detail and he gave it an equally good paint job (including the inside!!!) it also had a motor in it and could move, though he never played with it, just looked at it. and it was very expensive lol. He also went through a spell of doing War Hammer 40k, but luckliy he soon went off that :scared15: Hes made lots of stuff, too much to rember though.

I used to do the cheeper Airfix :thumbup:

He done some Airfix, but mainly this Itilian make wich i can't rember what the name is lol.

I have a few wich i never finished, i havn't done it for a while, but i sure miss the smell of that glue :rolleyes::rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..