My school prom

sashjag

Wow what a brilliant night,getting kisses of the lady teachers, n the odd 1 stuck there tongue in my mouth :blink: .. anyway, the day started wen a mk2 limo picked us up for the prom, i was in my elament :thumbup: .. ..

I will post up some pics of me n ma lady friends :scared15: ..

So then u can see what a chav in a tuks looks like.

Sash

sounds good sash bet its not as good as what i went in lol :scared15: , A pimped hummer with ps2/wireless controllers, blasting sound system all the way ;)

ta dom

Two pics of the boys without girls (try spot me :unsure: )

and of course the hummer itself

post-566-1151675062.jpg

post-566-1151675077.jpg

Lol, all good fun school proms, mine was two years back now, but was great to get all tux-ed up. A few people hired Limo's, though i went one better and went in an old blue sierra with some crap ribbons my 'dates' mum tied onto it. Oh how embarrassing......

It's my girlfriends end of college 'ball' tonight so I'll be all tux-ed up again, going in style, in my trusty Micra!

Cmon sashjag, still waiting to see what a chav in a tux looks like :thumbup:

sounds good sash bet its not as good as what i went in lol :scared15: , A pimped hummer with ps2/wireless controllers, blasting sound system all the way ;)

ta dom

Theres always one odd one out isn't there, all black + one white, all black + one blue etc.

cheers

sparky

ta dom

ide rather a mk2 limo lol

ta dom

ide rather a mk2 limo lol

I'd rather a DS420 limo. The Ds420 is a limousine, much better than that American crap you can hire.

When i die i want to go in a mk1 or 2 Granada Hearse! hopfully won't be too soon though :rofl:

Can go one better than that, I had a Mk2 Granada hearse for my wedding car :042: Looked the part still in the original black but with a flashy set of alloys and ribbons on it, got some looks when we drove through town before going to the church seeing as it used to smoke quite a bit when Steve (401 Psycho), the driver, was giving her some welly round the corners :thumbup:

My wifes car was a bit more suitable for the day being a DS 420 limo, but still proper banger tin and none of this rolls royce muck lol

Steve ran the hearse on the road for a while and it ended up getting raced at Swaffham by 88 Speedy!!

Edited by AndyH 148

When i die i want to go in a mk1 or 2 Granada Hearse! hopfully won't be too soon though :rofl:

Can go one better than that, I had a Mk2 Granada hearse for my wedding car :042: Looked the part still in the original black but with a flashy set of alloys and ribbons on it, got some looks when we drove through town before going to the church seeing as it used to smoke quite a bit when Steve (401 Psycho), the driver, was giving her some welly round the corners :thumbup:

My wifes car was a bit more suitable for the day being a DS 420 limo, but still proper banger tin and none of this rolls royce muck lol

Steve ran the hearse on the road for a while and it ended up getting raced at Swaffham by 88 Speedy!!

brilliant, i would love to see a sideways hearse on the road.

brilliant, i would love to see a sideways hearse on the road.

All I need is a pair of MK1 granada headlights and a handbrake lever and your wish will be my complete and utter pleasure FBF! :thumbup:

Edited by mcrew

Ok chaps here it is, a chav in a tux. some of me n the lads n 1 of my prom date, not my girl friend and believe me it was sooo hard to say know to Abbi my prom date.

1st pic of me n da lads, i am the 1 kneeling down at front...

[attachmentid=7282]

2nd pic is the lads and out head of year 11,, i am the 1 on the right hand side of the bold head of year.

[attachmentid=7283]

3rd pic is of my Prom date Abbi.

[attachmentid=7285]

enjoy people... more pics to come and some of limo aswel..... :2:

post-814-1151789306.jpg

post-814-1151789330.jpg

post-814-1151789396.jpg

2moz i will post up the pics from my gf prom..

But the pics stop when the bedroom door is closed.

:coffee:

Sash

Let me guess, Playstation game too explicit? Dont worry bout it Sashjag, most of us are over 18 on here, you should be ok :thumbup:

I wonder if Sash's girlfriend knows about this thread :coffee::scared15:

;-)

I am not sure, i should show her, but hey she sometimes doesnt show me her things if you know what i meen,.

Sash

Let me guess, Playstation game too explicit? Dont worry bout it Sashjag, most of us are over 18 on here, you should be ok :thumbup:

Nah Mitch, not the Playstation, more of the "thumbless hitchiker" most probably when Abbi went home early ;)

Na m8 she went home at 2 in the mornin, i stayed at my m8s house, and it was like 4am and he said 2 me, sash u fancy goin 2 tescos 2 get a pasty or sumink?? :blink: ,, i said to him, shane, they are closes. he said.. no no no,, they close at 6am and reopen at 8am,, ;) ,, so i decided to go,, we walked everywhere, and then he was telling me how much he likes me as a m8 n all that, i was getting so big headed at the time,and i said 2 him, lets go home m8 i am tired, then i had my gf prom the day after,,, and you can look at the prom pics of that one on here

Enjoy chaps and chapets.

Sash

Edited by sashjag

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..