Austin Westminster

nocturnalpulse

Hi guys,Just a quick thought i had the other day,someone edited the metro template a while back and produced a nova,would it be possible for someone to edit the front of the wolzy 6/110 template into the shape of a austin westminster? i know a lot goes into models and rendering and stuff so i understand it might not be easy,just a thought?

Good idea! The only slight problem is the protruding grille is part of the model. As you can see above, you can change the template but you still have the diamond shaped grille showing. (I could have spent another 5 minutes tidying her up but it shows what I mean). If you still want the template or anything let me know and I'll tidy it up.

The front of the car could be edited quite easily, but it's generally nice to get permission of the original model maker first.

[attachmentid=7293]

post-241-1151804236.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..