My First Skin

Vixtro

This is the first skin I made thats a Granada MK2 Estate with lots of help from Dom giving me tips in Photoshop and telling where to go for the guides and whatnot, :2: mate :thumbup:

IPB Image

This one ere is a newer version with the Ringwood Raceway decal on the back that I made.

IPB Image

And also heres the decal if any of you guys wish to use it ^_^

IPB Image

Edited by Vixtro

M8 i notice you like zombies :scared15: ..

I recon you should do a zombie coulored car, because knowone apart from yourself knows more about zombies, so you should take your knowledge of them and make a SKin of it.

And nice 1st skin lads Top work.

Sash

Go on Rikard, you know you want to make a sonic 1.

Myslef i hate horror films, i have trouble sleeping after watching them. :scared15:

Jeepers Creepers had to be the scariest 1 i ever seen, i couldnt sleep properly for 3 weeks, i had 2 sleep with my bed room light on for a week or 2, and this was when i was 14. :blink:

Sash

Myslef i hate horror films, i have trouble sleeping after watching them. :scared15:

Sash

Sash, Ive got a real video nasty stashed away in the cupboard somewhere, its that scarey that I didnt sleep for months after seeing it!

I can post it to you if you want, the title of it is " Mcrews wedding video". It brings me out in shivers just at the thought of the bleedin thing :scared15:

Sash

Sash, Ive got a real video nasty stashed away in the cupboard somewhere, its that scarey that I didnt sleep for months after seeing it!

I can post it to you if you want, the title of it is " Mcrews wedding video". It brings me out in shivers just at the thought of the bleedin thing :scared15:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sash

Ok Mcrew, you can send it, but you have to pay p+p aswel, we 16 year old kids arnt made of money like elders like yourself.

;)

But ive got an even scarier one, well i havnt got it, Erik now has it, its called the Christening of Erik, oh that Revrent said there was evil in the air that day, by god he was right, such a waste of Tax payers money, people like yourself have to work for kids like him, and yet, your pention isnt looking to well either.

Sash

Sash

Ok Mcrew, you can send it, but you have to pay p+p aswel, we 16 year old kids arnt made of money like elders like yourself.

;)

But ive got an even scarier one, well i havnt got it, Erik now has it, its called the Christening of Erik, oh that Revrent said there was evil in the air that day, by god he was right, such a waste of Tax payers money, people like yourself have to work for kids like him, and yet, your pention isnt looking to well either.

Sash

Erm Sash I wasn't christened........

Edited by erik

NICE SKIN MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM HAVING A PROBLEM UPLOADING ME SKIN IT WAS KINDLY PAINTED BY ERIK AND CONVERTED TO A TEX FILE BUT WHEN I CLICK ON "UPLOAD SKIN" IT TELLS ME THAT THERES AN INTERNAL SERVER PROBLEM IS THAT MY PUTER OR UKDIRTS???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..